Effortless English Archives

Automatic English For The People

Monday, April 18, 2005

Welcome Tohru

by AJ

A new writer-member has joined Effortless Acquisition. Tohru Matsuo is an English teacher from Ehime, Japan. He recently completed a Masters in TESOL from the School of International Training and is now back in his home country teaching English in a Japanese middle school.

Like me, Tohru is a strong proponent of the natural approach... and more specifically, of TPR Storytelling. See his recent post for a description of his first TPRS lesson in Japan.

I found this post very interesting and believe he has many unique insights to offer. I am struggling with similar difficulties with my Japanese students, but because I am American, I often don't know what is going on, what Im doing wrong, or what the problem is.

So I'm looking forward to reading more from Tohru and learning from him !!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home