Effortless English Archives

Automatic English For The People

Friday, June 24, 2005

Feedback

by AJ

Ive been getting a lot of good suggestions from my students. The most common suggestion is that students want more interaction. They want to speak more to me and each other.

So I will try to include more interactive activities... especially discussion groups and role plays. However, I need to find a way to encourage them to use English, rather then Thai, during these activities. If they speak Thai to each other, they are getting absolutely no English practice (not listening or speaking). At least when Im talking, they are hearing English.

So I must find a way to make sure students try to speak English during these activities (perhaps hypnosis would work).

We will see what happens next week.

...