Effortless English Archives

Automatic English For The People

Monday, August 22, 2005

My Spanish & Thai Goals

Since Ive had my BAS students submit and publish their English learning goals, I thought it would only be fair to do the same myself... with Thai and Spanish.

Here are my goals for each:

Midterm (1st week in October)

Spanish:
* Save 800 new words in my vocabulary notebook
* Finish 2 audiobooks
* Watch "The Motorcycle Diaries" in Spanish

Thai:
*Learn all of the Thai vowels and consonants.
*Save 100 new words in my vocabulary notebook.
*Finish the first three "Daycha" books (know all the vocab.... both reading and listening).

Each Week/Day

Spanish:
*Save 140 words per week.
*Listen to Spanish audiobooks at least two hours a week.
*Read at least three Spanish mini-novels per week.

Thai:
*Save 20 new Thai words per week.
*Listen to "Daycha" audiobook at least two hours per week.
*Read all three "Daycha" books at least once a week.