Effortless English Archives

Automatic English For The People

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Thanks to All

by AJ

As the year ends.. just want to say "Thank You" to all the students Ive had in my classes this year. While I am officially the teacher and you the students... in fact it was I who did much of the learning and you who did much of the teaching. You taught me how to be a better teacher. You taught me about your cultures. You taught me about yourselves.. your dreams, goals, and interests. For all of this, I thank you.

Also thanks to the folks at Thammasat University's Language Institute... who, despite some difficult times.. remained friendly and decent. I enjoyed all of the co-workers I had contact with at LITU. (Unfortunately I cant say the same about the boneheads at the BAS dept :)

And thanks to all of my new students and coworkers..... you have presented me with a new challenge. I feel I must raise my teaching skill to your high expectations. I hope to do a better job of this starting next month. I look forward to trying to first meet... then exceed... your expectations.

Finally, to the other TESOL bloggers out there... thanks for the exchange of ideas. I have shamelessly stolen every good one I could find... and look forward to finding more next year! Keep writing!

Happy New Year to everyone!