Effortless English Archives

Automatic English For The People

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Linguist

by AJ

I am now an English coach with The Linguist and am very excited about it. The Linguist is an excellent system for learning English (and in the future, other languages).

The Linguist offers a huge library of authentic English content (reading AND listening) combined with an online dictionary and powerful tools for saving and reviewing words & phrases. The Linguist also offers a personal tutor (me!), internet discussions with a tutor (group or one on one), and writing analysis and training.

I think this system is far superior to traditional English language instruction.

For a free trial, visit my Linguist page and click on "Start Trial Now".

When creating an account, add my email address (ajhoge(at)gmail.com) as the referrer.

Good luck!!




San Francisco, CA