Effortless English Archives

Automatic English For The People

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Split Coming

by AJ

In the near future, I'm planning to split this site. Originally, Effortless Language Acquisition was created as a blog for language teachers. Most of my posts were about teaching.

Over time, however, I've become increasingly interested in language LEARNING. Many of my posts are now targeted towards independent learners.

I find that I want to provide more resources for learners and move beyond the narrow subjects related to language teaching. To do this, I think it makes sense to create a new site specifically for learners. Such a site could include text and audio on a wide range of topics of interest to English learners.

That, in turn, would allow me to refocus this site more specifically on issues related to teaching, coaching, helping, and motivating students.

More to come......



San Francisco